Monday, December 21, 2009

Long.....Longer.....Longest weekend of the year....

            
       
Hey there people I am back again with new updates. Today is as usual a boring Monday date is 21st of December 2009. Still have 3 more days to go for the longest weekend of this year. Yes it truly is the longest weekend starting from  25th Dec till 28th Dec. no plans as such but will definitely plan something by then. Up till now I have seen quiet a few  movies including “Paa” which has Amitabh bachchan playing the role of a 12yrs old child. The other one I saw was Twilight : New Moon Saga, this one is an awesome pick, a must see movie. And then I saw a few episodes of Dragon ball.
      There is a lot happening in our group. People are being boycotted for their mistakes. This has been done with every ones approval. That is it from me as of now. I will be back with some more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment